Speedster Swept Exhaust Black
This item fits the following models:YamahaXVS1300 Stryker2014YamahaXVS1300 Stryker2013YamahaXVS1300 Stryker2012YamahaXVS1300 Stryker2011
Type: ExhaustStyle: Full SystemColor: BlackShape: RoundMaterial: SteelEnd Cap Style: Slash-cutFinish: ChromeSold as: Set
- Grab some attention with these deep rumbling pipes
- For increased low and mid-range power the Cobra Power Port is included
- 1-3/4 inch head pipes, full-length 2-3/4 inch heat shields to give the pipes the correct look are included
- Heat shields will not discolor
- Removable power cores
- Made in the U.S.A.
Note: System includes oxygen sensor bungsIncludes the following:
(1) Front Headpipe
(1) Rear Headpipe/Heatshield
(1) Exhaust Mounting Bracket
(1) Muffler Assembly
(1) Exhaust Valve Actuator Bracket
(1) Exhaust Valve Actuator Solenoid Cam
(5) HS 24 Clamps
(4) HS 32 Clamps
(2) 27-61 Clamps
(2) Aluminum Spacers
(2) Flat Washers (1/4 inch and 5/16 inch)
(2) 6mm x 50mm Bolts
(2) 6mm Nuts
(2) 5/16 inch Nuts
(4) 5/16 inch x 5/8 inch Flange Bolts
(2) 1/4 inch-20 x 3/8 inch BoltsInstallation of a new exhaust system may change your motorcycle's fuel-air mixture requirements. Please consult the exhaust manufacturer directly with questions regarding any modifications that may need to be made during, or after, installation of their product. If a jet kit or EFI controller is recommended, see the Intake & Fuel section Exhaust discoloration (bluing) is caused by engine conditions such as cam timing, fuel-air mixture, operating temperature, etc. It is not the result of defective manufacturing; therefore is not covered by any warranty. See Chems & Lubes section for products that will help prevent or remove bluing.
See our other sales for more products similar to this one, we combine shipping!!
Local pickups are no problem at all, however, we do ask that you contact us to schedule a pickup time so we can have the item pulled and ready.
Our store is open 10:00am - 6:00 pm eastern time Monday through Friday and located at 905 Mulberry St, Loudon, TN 37774
Got questions? click the contact seller link at top of this page or give us a call toll free.
Terms & Conditions
- We must be notified within 24 hours of delivery of any missing, defective or damaged items.
- All returns must be accompanied by a Return Authorization provided by us and a copy of your invoice. Please see our return policy for complete details.
- We will assist with warranty issues, however, all warranty issues are the ultimate responsibility of the manufacturer. We cannot be held responsible for manufacturer warranty policy or procedure.
Customs & Taxes
- Shipments outside the U.S.A. may be subject to additional duties, tariffs, value added tax (VAT), Brokerage Fees, etc. (unless otherwise noted)
- These fees are responsibility of the buyer.
- These fees are not included in our shipping charges or purchase price at checkout. (unless otherwise noted)
- These fees are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up - do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
- Contact your country's local Customs office for more information.
- We do not mark items as \"gifts\"
Delivery and Missing Packages
- We highly suggest you have your package shipped to a safe location where a person will be present to accept the package during daytime hours. Many international shipments will not require a signature upon delivery.
- Most carriers will leave your package at the delivery address without needing a person available to accept the package, such as leaving the package near an entrance door, porch or garage. This solely at the discretion of delivery driver handling your route.
- If for any reason your package gets delayed, please contact the shipping carrier directly (Fedex, DHL, USPS, UPS, etc). Once we have handed your package over to the shipping carrier to be sent via the requested service, the package is in their possession and they are responsible for it's safe and timely delivery.
- If your tracking information states 'Delivered', but you have not yet received your package you should:
* Verify the shipping address you provided at checkout was correct.
* Check your door or mailbox and look for a notice left of attempted delivery.
* Look around the delivery location for your package (e.g. a doorstep, front porch, back porch, garage, window, etc).
* Ask surrounding neighbors if the mail carrier accidentally delivered your package to them. (A well-meaning neighbor might have taken your package inside their house for safekeeping or for protection against the weather).
* See if someone else accepted the delivery on your behalf at your address.
* Wait 24 hours (in rare cases tracking may say delivered up to 24 hours prior to arrival).
* If this search doesn't help you find this missing package and if you haven't already contacted your local postal office or local shipping carrier, you should contact them today to officially put them on notice and let them know that your package was not delivered.
- Depending on the destination country, international orders can occasionally be delayed or held in customs. This is not uncommon, especially with economy shipping methods and can sometimes delay a package for weeks beyond the regular delivery time. We understand that such delays can be very inconvenient when they occur, but we do not have any influence over such situations.
- We do not have any communication with the shipping carrier once the package has left the U.S.A.