Coverking Stormproof Outdoor Custom Tailored Car Cover for Lamborghini Veneno Coverking Stormproof Outdoor Custom Tailored Car Cover for Lamborghini Veneno
Stormproof is a micro-fiber special fabric designed to provided outstanding outdoor protection.
It is lightweight for easy storage & handling but extremely durable material, backed by Coverking's 4 Year Warranty.
This listing is for a completely custom tailored car cover for your vehicle. Expect to hear from us to confirm any missing detail before posting for production.
Estimated Production time is 2-3 weeks, but this may vary. Drop me a line if your order is time sensitive to provide a more accurate estimate, everythig is made to order.
Why choose a Coverking Stormproof Tailored Car Cover?
- Highly water resistant & breathable fabric, will not trap moisture
- High UV Resistance: outstanding protection from the sun, will hold for years without fading or diminishing performance
- Made to order exactly for your model, all details are taken into consideration
- Lightweight car cover, very easy for storage & handling
- Soft fabric will not scratch vehicle's finish (always make sure the vehicle is clean before installing any car cover)
- Work great outdoor & indoor also
- Got 8 great colors to choose from
- Equipped with grommet holes for a locking cable (cable/lock kit sold separately for $19.95)
- Installation Instructions included
- 4 Year Warranty from Coverking
Feel free to contact us with any question.
Buy with confidence from a Coverking Authorized Seller.
Return Policy: Coverking charges 20% restocking fees on car covers that where received as ordered. We can fix any problem found with your cover, please contact us before leaving response on .
Car Cover Use Notices
- Don't install car covers on newly painted vehicles.
- Convertible tops, windows, sun and moon roofs must be closed completely before covering your vehicle.
- Do not use a cover while the vehicle is in motion.
- In cold environments, do not remove the cover in the unusual circumstance that a layer of ice has formed between the cover and the vehicle. Pour warm water over the cover to expedite thawing, as this ice must be thawed before removal.
- Do not rely solely on the elasticized bottom of the cover in even moderate winds. Utilize the integrated security grommets in any substantial wind. If high wind conditions are present (30+mph), the covers should not be used.
- Do not cover a vehicle that has been wrapped.
- For vehicles in storage under a cover for long periods of time, check the status of the car every 3 weeks.