The Roadsofa™ LS is considered one of the most comfortable motorcycle seats on the market and is crafted specifically for riders that love to lay down 500+ miles of the open road in a day. It is the ultimate long-distance touring seat for Harley-Davidson touring models. Standard features include rider and passenger Gelcore™ Technology, a split-cushion lumbar area designed to sit you into the Gelcore™ instead of hammocking your body onto the cover like most OEM and aftermarket seats on the market.
Upgrade options include driver’s backrest, extended reach profiles for the taller rider that needs that extra room, rider and passenger heated options, trunk pad covers, and more.
Our Gelcore™ Technology(explained)is a guarded company secret that no other manufacturer can duplicate. Don't be fooled by other companies' foam-only, air and gel stories. Our Gelcore™is formulated and manufactured in-house and is engineered to dampen, divert, and deflect energy through a mechanical process resulting in a smooth, therapeutic ride.
- Exclusive, unique split-cushion design separates the seating surface from the lumbar support, reducing tailbone and back pressure for maximum long-range comfort
- Saddlemen's premier touring seat family, engineered and styled to add superb comfort and quality to a Harley-Davidson Trike model
- Supple SaddleHyde™ offers a combination of comfort, glove-soft leathery feel, weather-resistance and no-maintenance good looks
- Specially designed seat pan mates perfectly with the shape of the Trike chassis and does not interfere with the passenger grab rail
- Extra plush saddle as compared to a standard Road Sofa so it’s well suited for the extra seat time a Trike rider experiences
- Features a combination of progressive-density foam and GelCore™ inserts for superior driver and passenger comfort
- SaddleGel™ in front and rear increases comfort for both driver and passenger
- Seat's styling and function is unaffected by switches or wiring
- Made in the U.S.A.